Do you want to RISE on the
3rd of September as part of a group?
At a designated venue?
Well, now you can!
In order to RISE together, take on the Virtual Challenge with other like minded people at a
Head to one of
How does it work?
Some important Parkrun information to note:
- Once you have registered with parkrun you will never need to register again.
- Just remember to bring you barcode with to every parkrun event.
- No Barcode, No Result.
- Keep an eye on the venue’s page on www.parkrun.co.za and Facebook to make sure it is not cancelled.
- If it is cancelled use the event finder to find attend the next closest parkrun.
- Most parkruns in South Africa start at 8am.
- Always check the website of the parkrun event you are planning to visit to see what time they start.
- Aim to arrive around 15 minutes before the start.
- Parkrun takes place every Saturday.
The SPAR Women’s Virtual Challenge 2022 remains a virtual challenge, and no water, refreshments or goodie bags will be handed out at these parkrun events.
Remember to share your awesome experience
from wherever you are participating
For any enquiries or assistance you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org